Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

4. 'Crack'ed Out Monday



Maddy and Maddy here! But Maddy Budd is writing it because Maddy Hart is a lazy whore. Its Tuesday now but were are going to write about yesterday cos Maddy is a crap whore and couldn't do it herself.
We spent the afternoon together, It was fabulous! I went to pick up MadHart like I said I would(I am amazing, I know). We decided to head into Ponosonby for a quick coffee. On our way we spotted something a little disturbing.
It was so funny, Maddy took like 10 photos and his was the best one hahaha...


We went to Conch on Ponsonby Rd and just got a coffee, we planned our evening and got Maddy back to work just in time :)




Our dinner plans were to go to Renkon, Parnell but its closed for renovations till the 10th! So we had to go Moto Sushi Bar instead! Which was actually "real yum" - I always giggle at the music they play, its a mixture between Lady Gaga, Lil' Wayne and Japanese pop music. We went with Lucy and Jane as planned. I got the teriyaki tofu because its my favourite thing to get from Renkon but the Moto version wasn't as good :(. Maddy got chicken teriyaki(soohoo good), Lucy got a chicken box and Jane has/got a fishy box(we loled when she ordered it) haha.
Then back home to to get up early for uni tomorrow!

At lunch break uni today I popped up to Maddy's place which is soo convenient as it is right around the corner in Parnell. We got lunch from Pandoro together and ate it up at Maddy's place because Maddy was to much of a dirty whore to go out anywhere.
Lorenzo and Georgia came round and we all decided we are going to go to the free mind power, motivational speaker guy tonight! I think his name is Deepak Chopra. Hopefully we all come out of it better people with a new lease on life! Woohoo!


xx Budd and Hart


No comments:

Post a Comment