Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

12. Sassy Saturdays, Lazy Sundays.

Heya Maddy
(am writing my posts more like letters to you now, as we kind of discussed)
Am blogging from bed, as I usually do. I'm super tired and hungover from last night. Arg head ache etc not fun.
I'll start off by telling you about my night! Had the stock take thing at work till quite late so I didn't get out till late. At about 11 got Jane and went to town drank and spilt cranberry & vodka in my car. First we went to Mo'Ron which was at Tabac. Lots of people there, was good but we didn't stay for long. After that we went to Tyler St Garage, we always seem to just end up there! Its always a good time, was rather drunk by that point.
Jane got some good pics :)


Tyler St Garage


So that was last night. Today had Yum Char with the family (we're thinking about making it a weekly thing). Then Jane had the lovely idea of getting lunch but typical us we took a good 3 hours to get ready and actually leave the house so we didn't get out till about 4 in the arvo! Ha.
We were going to go to Area 51 to look at some of the Cheap Mondays apparently there are some for only like $75!
But it closed at 4 so we just missed it :(
We went to Karen Walker instead and there was sooo much stuff I liked!
Even just the little knit tops and.. Ohhh I think I'm going to have to dedicate a post :D
And the nail polish.
And the lipstick.
And ohhh em gee.
Jane got these amazing Topshop high-heel boots, I've looked at them before and thought were awesome!
Afterwards we went for the latest lunch in the history of lunches, at this place called Tasca on Nuffield st. My favorite part was when they put Shakira on. Yeah my jam!
Good coffee and lovely staff. No wait I lie my favorite part was actually when the old lady with braces told Jane she looked European! hahaha
I had such a lovely afternoon with wee Janet I wish for every Sunday to be the same. Minis the terrible weather!
Here was our day in photos:


Wearin ma new hat ;)


Bahaha our walking sartorialist photos

LOVE THESE!

Dodgy egg?

Sorry if my post is crap. I'm getting dizzy spells from the tiredness.
Thanks for reading if you didn't lose interest by now!

Made plans for Department Store tomorrow. Can't wait!
xx Budd


No comments:

Post a Comment