Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8. Wonderful Wednesday

You had work today. I finished uni at Lunch time. I went strait over to Georgia's place, Lorenzo was there too. It was so nice and sunny, so we are some sushi in the back yard. We had to drop George at uni so me and lorenzo went and met with Shaun, John and Josh at the Ponsonby Pool Hall. Afterwards we went for coffee at this cute cafe (think it was called Thirty Nine) with super friendly staff and an awesome courtyard out the back. The boys got these yummy smoothies, they were nice and icy and refreshing. I just got a flat white (2 sugs).
We then left the others and Lorenzo and had to go get georgia from uni and on the way FINALLY got myself a new cash-flow-card!
That night we went to DHDFDS at Arcade. You, me and Rach. We met her awesome flat mate. Got Sals, which was amazing, went to The Wine Celler and got our regular feijoa cider, then finished off our night at DOC!

Pictures are from end to beginning cant be bothered rearranging haha
Yeah! Video games!

DOC

Sal's

Arcade


xx Budd (not Hart she is a lazy whore)


No comments:

Post a Comment