Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wop-De-Do it's Wednesday

Halfway through the week. This is kind of a good thing, also kind of a bad thing. Good - only 1 more day till its FRIDAY! Bad - I have to finish my pinhole camera assignment pretty much by tomorrow, I have work Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I also have to pack up my room because it is going to be re-carpeted! Agghh what a mish.
Went for an amazing hour long walk today with my sister, along the water front. It was freezing, by we just kept our pace up and distracted ourselves but talking shit throughout haha. So glad I finally got out a did some exercise, I need to get out and do it more.
I might do the 9 visits for $9 deal at Les Mills, Laura said she's keen and she will be awesome for motivating me!
Maddy Hart is in Tauranga. I hope she's doing alright.
That's all for today I think. Here's some pictures :) ...

These legs! - The Sartorialist

This is just great. hehe

My first Pinhole Camera image!

I love my $8 tights from Look Sharp! Even though my legs are a tad to fat to wear them.


:D
xx Budd

1 comment: