Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

13. New Stuff! Thanks Mum :)

So today started off crap. Woke up for uni, thought I'd skip my first class but what I didn't realize was it is actually workshop week so we don't have classes we just have briefings in the morning and 1 project.
So I got a text from Laura "Where are you?!"
It was 11:30am by this point and finally I clicked! By this time the morning briefing was well over and everybody was down the rd having drinks at the Paddington.
So I missed the most important briefing of my whole week. I went into uni to see if I could fix things up and figure out what I had to do. We were in partners, and my partner has ditched me. Other than that I'm still completely confused as to what I am doing. So almost had a break down from the frustration, and then went home. Thats when it started to snow, So it was also freezing!
On top of it all had to cancel my plans to go to The Department Store with Jane :(

I got home and just wanted to go to bed before I had a cry (I know I was totally over reacting, but I was already moody and emotional for reasons undisclosed haha).
That was when mum asked me if I wanted to hit Ponsonby to help her look for a new skirt! To me this is code for - "Come keep me company and I'll buy you stuff!".
I did hesitate! That's how crap I was feeling but I'm glad I did go cos look what I got:



A cute little collarless shirt dress thing. You can't see properly in this picture but its kind of b&w checkered.


Some new dark grey track pants, tried on almost every pair in the shop and these were definitely/most flattering.
Both from Witchery.
So it turned out to be an alright day. Not just my new stuff, but i always feel good after having spent a bit of quality time with my mum. I don't do it enough. Another plus was mum buying me Fatimas on the way home! Got a lamb chawarma as usual. Yum!
Thats all for now. I'm going to go see if i can find out what I'm doing tomorrow. Wish me luck!

xx Budd


No comments:

Post a Comment