Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

2. Maddy Budd's Monday

Woke up today, like every morning contemplated just sleeping in and not going to uni. But no, i made myself get up and go, and im glad i did.
I had design, I have a cool tutor for that class so it was fun :).
Planned a dinner via text under the table in class(while I was ment to be listening to people talk about their work), going to Renkon with Lucy and Jane and whoever else wants to come. Yummy cant wait, already know what im going to get hehe.
After uni I met up with Georgia and we went for coffee at our favorite cafe Zus & Zo's on Jervois Rd, which is conveniently right by Georgias house. I got a mocha and George got a Jasmine Tea. I reckon they make the best mochas around!


Back at Georgia's place now, sitting on her awesome new bean bag she got from 1-day-deals for $30 down from like $130! And its huge look! Going to see Maddy Hart on her lunch break after this, have to think of something cool and quick to do. Hmm..


xx
Maddy Budd






No comments:

Post a Comment